Today is Top Ten Tuesday – A weekly bookish list created by The Broke and the Bookish! This week’s topic is:
Ten Facts About Me
- Some basic things; I’m 19, currently studying at university, from Glasgow.
- I should graduate with my BA before my 21st birthday.
- I’ve been reading since I was 6 years old and have always had a love for books since they used to be a sort of reward for me.
- I’m currently trying to read French and it’s not going great so if you have any tips, let me know.
- I did 7 years in drama classes which is the reason I’m so focused in characters in books.
- I love rock and metal music and I love going to concerts/gigs.
- Something I don’t talk about too much on this blog is that I’m a massive comic book fan and have been for quite a few years.
- I watch very little TV and live in internet land for the most part.
- I went to Malawi a few years ago and I love to travel but Malawi was one of my favourite places I’ve ever been.
- I have a very detailed and organised spreadsheet that contains book’s I’ve read, my TBR, and where I am in series. It’s colour coded and it’s so nice to have it all organised.
So let me know a couple of facts about you?