Today is Top Ten Tuesday – A weekly bookish list created by The Broke and the Bookish! This week’s topic is:
Ten Childhood Characters You’d Love To Revisit As Adults (ie a novella or something to see what they grew up to be) — you could always just pick YA characters you’ve read recently you wouldn’t mind revisiting in 10 years or so. Or you could pick 10 characters and guess what you think they’d be doing in 10 years or 20 years. OR you could go the other way and wish for coming of age stories for adult characters you love.
So this is a bit messy, there’s 10 characters from 5 series so I just decided to keep them together.
Clary Fray and Simon Lewis from The Mortal Instruments
– I always wanted to see what happened to these two and the interesting thing with The Dark Artifices series that’s what we are getting but I thought it would still be important to include because these characters have gone through so much and must have developed even more since the end of City of Heavenly Fire. I just want to see them in a calmer and safer environment when there’s no war.
Anya Balanchine from The Birthright Trilogy
– So I loved The Birthright Trilogy and Anya goes through so much that I just want to know everything she’s done and know that her and her family is ok and the differences she’s made but I also want to know how the society has changed.
Eleanor and Park from Eleanor and Park
– So this is my most recent book characters I want to know that they’re lives worked out because the ending wasn’t enough for me. I just want everything to all well and I love that we don’t know but it would be nice to see what Rainbow Rowell thinks because she knows the characters best.
Harry, Ron, and Hermione from Harry Potter
– I know that you get a bit of their future at the end but come one; who doesn’t want more?
Akiva and Karou from The Daughter of Smoke and Bone
– So I HATED the ending and I am not happy with it so I need this more to know what happened afterwards and just have the ending I wanted.
What are some characters you would like to read about?