Today is Top Ten Tuesday – A weekly bookish list created by The Broke and the Bookish! This week’s topic is:
Ten Bookworm Delights
- Libraries/Bookstores – So I’m a library kid but it’s so enjoyable to just wander around looking at HUNDREDS of books and knowing all the possibilities and looking through different books that you’ve either heard about or not.
- Release day Delivery – So I love deliveries, it feels like Christmas and opening presents but there’s just that big more excitement when it’s a book you’ve anticipated and it’s the first day you can get it.
- Cover reveals – I think it’s really enjoyable to finally know what the cover looks like and if it has any relation to the series such as the Lunar Chronicles.
- New book feel/smell – I think everyone likes this
- Buttery covers – I think it’s so appealing when a cover feels nice. I like the embossed covered but I really like it when they’re so smooth and soft and you jus can’t stop touching them
- Comfy reading while raining – I normally watch vlogs or listen to music by when you have the soundtrack of rainfall I really enjoy it and it’s so peaceful.
- Seeing someone reading a book you like – I’m not quite brave enough to go up and ask them what they think of the book plus I hate it when people try to interrupt; but it’s really nice to see others reading for me because I don’t know anyone who reads books similar to me.
- Recognising a quote – This is like a mutual bond and instantly makes a connection.
- When spines match on your shelf – It’s just so satisfying when publishers go out of their way to make covers and spines match but even cooler when the spines make an image such as Harry Potter.
- Finding someone who shares your love of books – So I recently found BookAmino and it’s so enjoyable to just talk about something I love with someone who shares the same passion.
So here’s a few pictures of the libraries in Glasgow
And the harry potter spine