So I seen this over on The Girly Geek Blog ad it looks like a lot of fun and a way to alter your reading and focus it in a direction.
You can download the bingo card and your progress card using the link.
I’m a bit late starting but this is where I am at the moment.
This year I want to complete 20 challenges.
THE TASK THE BOOK
- A book with a noun in its title
- A book featuring your dream career So I want to be an accountant……
- A book on a bestseller list
- A book you DNF’ed or forgot to finish Falling Kingdoms by Morgan Rhodes
- A book by an author under 25
- A retelling of a folk or fairy tale Scarlet by Marissa Meyer
- A book set within the entertainment industry
- A debut novel An Ember in the ashes by Sabaa Tahir
- A book featuring a conspiracy Reached by Ally Condie
- A book that is being made into a movie
- A book featuring strong familial relationships Orbiting Jupiter by Gary D Schmidt
- A book featuring sleuthing or crime-solving
- MYSTERY MISSION #2
- A book with stars on its cover
- A graphic novel, comic book, or picture book
- MYSTERY MISSION #3
- A book that features an unlikely friendship
- FREE SPACE
- A book featuring an Asian or African MC
- The third book in a series or trilogy Blue Lily, Lily Blue by Maggie Steifvater
- A book published in your birth month
- A book with alternating perspectives Queen of Shadows by Sarah J. Maas
- A book over 500 pages long Dreams of Gods and Monsters by Laini Taylor
- A book set outside of Earth
- MYSTERY MISSION #4
- An e-book or listen to an audio book Anna and the French kiss by Stephanie Perkins
- A book with a number in its title
- A book featuring political espionage
- A book that a friend loved
- A book you’ve owed for over a year
- A book featuring mental illness or disability Finding Audrey by Sophie Kinsella
- MYSTERY MISSION #5
- A book featuring a murder or assassination
- A short story or novella
- A book featuring angels or faeries
TOTAL NUMBER OF CHALLENGES COMPLETED: 5
This is a mix of what I have completed (in green) and what I plan to read for some of the challenges.
If you have any suggestion for any of the challenges then feel free to let me know and also if you are participating it would be nice to know to keep track of other people.